As the year comes to a close, I want to thank all of my resident at Jefferson Crossings and let you know for your continue support.
Please join us December 20th for our X-mas celebration. I will be serving my favorite dish Pulled BBQ and hope everyone brings their favorite dish to share.
Also, we will be having a gift exchange so please sign up sheet to join for the occasion located at the front office.
Reminder, we are still collecting a donation for Phil the Mail man. So far, we have received $60, thank you all!
Here is what’s coming up in December:
• Dec 3, 10, 17, 24, 31st – Resident Bible Study 7PM-8PM @ Community Rm. Everyone’s Welcome!
• Dec 4, 11, 18 – Community Meeting 2-3
• Dec 5, 12, 19, 26 - Women’s meeting 2-4pm
• Dec 18th – Pest Control. Filter Change 1st FL Only
• Dec 20 – Xmas Celebration
• Dec 25th thru 29th Office closed
Finally, A jolly poem that I've found in the Pinterest:
Everyone is jolly,
Everyone is happy,
We call this Christmas,
And it's time have fun.
Do not be gloomy.
Appreciate the beauty,
Just look at the stars,
And with what you want.
No time to worry,
No need to hurry,
It's time to relax,
Be thankful and be glad."